…and the Classic Strings, please play these videos and listen to her stunning voice and the beautiful music played at the CFK Midwife day fundraiser. Our heartfelt thanks to Shea Caplice for organising this special get-together and all those who contributed to this great day. @DFAT,@FriendshipGrants
- 20 x 2021 School Education Grants now available! Please support these disadvantaged high school students
- The Losuia Health Centre is still out of basic drugs and medicine. Kiriwinan’s are in desperate need.
- Happy New Year lock-down project. 70 CFK dignity kits ready for shipping 🙂
- Please read our December 2020 enews
- Remembering the late great Margaret Lawton, Founder of Caring for Kiriwina.